Donate for Awareness and Healing
$5.00 – $5,000.00
We are grateful for your help. You can be sure that your donation will go to a verified and vetted Indigenous led organization that will use it to help
1) Survivor and Families of Residential Schools and all Indian child apprehension programs | September 30th | Orange Shirt Day | Remember Me: A National Day of Remembrance | National Day of Truth and Reconciliation.
2) Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada | Please support us so that we can continue to do our work and grow to serve our membership. Tax receipts are available!
Please see a more detailed description below about each of these projects. You may choose to donate to any or all of these projects and we are deeply grateful for your help.
1) IndigenARTSY sales and Facebook Auction – IACC artists contribute to healing – MMIW, Residential School and Sixties Scoop Child Apprehension programs.
All vendors will donate a minimum of 40% of their profits from the sale of any items that contain related imagery such as, but not limited to: orange shirts, red dresses, red hand prints, etc. Artists are trusted to make their payments to the IACC. The IACC also collects this donation from sales on our IndigenARTSY.com marketplace website and will collect and donate all funds to trusted organizations.
2) Remember Me: A Day of Remembrance | September 30th | Orange Shirt Day | A National Day of Truth and Reconciliation
Join us on Parliament Hill , Ottawa on September 30th where we gather with Indigenous women to create awareness and provide support to survivors of child apprehension and Indian residential schools. With funding, we will have support survivors and their families by offering ceremony, traditional foods, a Spirit Walk and performances/speakers. All are invited and to find out more, please visit: Remember Me: A National Day of Remembrance
3) Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada | Support our Indigenous women led non profit/registered charity
Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada is a 100% Indigenous women led, non profit organization carrying the mandate to uplift and [re]connect Indigenous women, protect and preserve endangered Indigenous art forms and contribute to the economic development of Indigenous women, their families and communities. Our programming is ongoing and entirely volunteer run. Please support us so that we can continue to do our work and grow to serve our membership.
You are welcome to make any choice of causes when you ‘select options’.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
We are a volunteer run organization and there is only one person who fulfills orders; please be patient with us. We will ship your product as soon as possible but it may take 3-5 business day to process and pack. Shipping fees and arrival times are completely controlled by Canada Post; they do not give discounts to non profit organizations and discounts are extremely limited for small businesses.
*Some items (natural products like feathers, bone, etc.) on this website cannot be shipped out of Canada.
*All items posted in this store are purchased by donation. All products of the IACC are for fundraising and every penny is used in our programming or donated to reputable and registered Canadian organizations that serve to elevate Indigenous people.
We do not accept returns or give refunds unless an item arrives broken. If an item arrives broken, take photos and send to email@example.com.
|Awareness and Healing||
Sept.30th: Residential School National Day of Remembrance, Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada Programming
$5, $10, $25, $50, $80, $100, $150, $200, $250, $350, $500, $1000, $5000
- Store Name: Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada
- Vendor: Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada
- No ratings found yet!